Support When and Where You Need It
The Pavilion at the Masonic Homes is all about making life easier. For those living with memory loss conditions, that means offering help when and where you need it, from lending a hand with dressing and grooming to support with expert-vetted memory-enhancing computer programming.
The Pavilion offers a holistic range of services to help residents live life to the fullest, at every stage of life. The Pavilion offers three level of care to best fit residents’ current situation, determined by an initial appraisal and periodic updates from our health care team.
A Day in the Life of a Memory Care Resident: Why is the Pavilion at the Masonic Homes so special? Because our resident-first philosophy places residents at the center of our operations. Click to read about Margaret’s day living at the Pavilion.
Services and Amenities
At the Pavilion, highly trained caregivers provide individualized assistance to those living with memory loss conditions such as Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Amenities include:
- 24/7 security and on-site nursing support
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, shower/bathing, and incontinence
- Daily check-ins from licensed vocational nurses
- Frequently scheduled health assessments, cognitive screenings, and health reviews
- Appointment scheduling, on-site primary care, and escorts to medical appointments
- Access to supportive therapies, including aquatic therapy and horticultural therapy, as well as access to the memory-enhancing sensory garden
- Memory stimulation exercises and software programs
- On-campus escorts
- Family visits and virtual visitor program, along with tech support
- Support services
- Catheter or ostomy care
- Additional licensed vocational nursing care
- Nebulizer/respiratory care
- Transfer care
- Hospice services
- Off-campus escorts
- IT support
Located just minutes from Silicon Valley, it’s no surprise that the Pavilion at the Masonic Homes has embraced technology to improve the lives of its residents.
- Video chat: The Pavilion offers senior-friendly tablets equipped with video-chat software for connecting with family and friends, along with support to get the most out of it.
- Memory games: Residents can work on brain-health programming through an innovative platform called iN2L, a tablet preloaded with games and information to support cognitive engagement. The platform can also help staff track residents’ personal preferences and schedules to help provide individualized care.